Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome 2009

Unbelievable! 2009 already. We just rang in 2008 a few months ago. Is time really moving this quickly? The babies are growing and coming into their own. Everyone says they are not babies but they will always be babies to me. If you're a mom, you know what I mean, don't cha?

So we rang in the new year with friends from our church. It was so fun. I learned a new dice game and won $1000. Just kidding, I didn't really win any money. But the dice game is fun.

I've been inspired to find my inner Cammy Jo again. The one that had people over all the time, that kept a clean/organized home, the one who didn't bump into stuff in the middle of the night because it was put away. You know the fun one. So my buddy Lea Ann Fipps came over and kicked me into gear. We deep cleaned the kitchen today. I can hardly move. However, I'm finding the strength to smile at the progress! I've already done the master closet and laundry room. It won't be long now before folks will be coming over and playing the new dice game I learned. I'll eventually remember the name.

Happy 2009...

3 comments:

Karen said...

Was it Farkle? That is a dice game and is very popular right now. We play with our neighbors all the time and it is a ton of fun.

Joanna said...

I'm proud of you Cam! I love you and miss you!!!

Kunta Evans said...

That would be Farkle I bet. I bet a monster bear hug or two! :) By the way, you all need to come over to our house so we can play. You KNOW we'd have a complete and total blast playing. Big hugs to you!