Friday, December 12, 2008

2009 Draws Closers

I was thinking tonight about all that has gone on this year. I mean, the year went by so quickly. It's seem we were just ushering in 2008 and now it's time for '09. So what all has happened this year. Good question. My old lady memory does not serve me well now days but I do have a few...what? Oh yea, memories.

Thought I'd make this more fun than listening to me ramble so here we go...

McCain's Top Ten

10. Sammy starts Middle School
9. Lee gets a new job with a vendor
8. Football season with Upward
7. Abby wins 1st place in an art contest
6. Abby gets braces
5. Surgery 1 Cammy Jo
4. Surgery 2 Abby
3. Surgery 3 Lee
2. Nana's 60th Birthday Party
and the number one memory for 2008
1. Sammy is baptized

Can't wait to see what 2009 brings us and you!

No comments: