Thursday, January 8, 2009

Ahh Memories



Are you on Facebook? If you aren't, you should be. I can not believe all the people I am in touch with again. This past week, 2 friends from elementary school became part of the elite group that is my Facebook Friends. OK, so not so elite. It's pretty much open to those that breathe. But I digress...I feel like I've been given a gift every time I log on to FB and see a friend request or friend has accepted my request.

I've been away from Milton, FL since 1985. I haven't seen these girls in 20+ years. Oddly enough, I found a 4th grade class picture this week and sure enough, they were in my class. I never thought I would see these girls again and here we are, talking multiple times in the last 7 days. By the way...can you find me in the pic?

My husbands "ahem" class reunion is this year. He has been connecting with friends he hasn't spoken to in years. (Once again, I will not say the years for I was barely out of diapers...he-he) Again with the digression. Basically, he's having a blast reconnecting.

Do you think this is what heaven will be like? Reconnecting with all these people has brought me such happiness! I can hardly imagine how my Facebook in heaven will make me feel. Oh yes friends, I do believe there will be FB in heaven...

So if you want to make my day...friend me or let me know you're out there. I'll friend you and we'll all be friends together, 20+ years later or the ever after!

No comments: