Friday, September 12, 2008

Howdy Doody Everyone


So, I have 6 weeks off of work and am recuperating so the computer is in my lap. Welcome to my time off. ha
We are so blessed have a wonderful Christian Family, an amazing work family and out of this world Nana who came for 3 weeks to take care of us.
For those of you who did not know, Cammy Jo had a major surgery on Aug 29th. Our prayers were answered with pathology showing everything pre-cancer. Since they took everything, there is no worry of it shwoing up later. God is good!
Sammy is 11 now and attends Springhill Middle School. He tried out and made the school choir. Sammy's also playing flag football. Then there's the Cub Scout activities he does with Lee.
Abby is 8 and attends Elm Tree Elementary. She is a cheerleader and loving it. Brownies will be starting soon as well.
We are doing great and would love to hear from you. we're also on Facebook...I know, way too much time on our hands.

1 comment:

Laura King said...

Hey Cammy, I just fell into your blog! What a beautiful family picture! I didn't know you were dealing with any illness, but praise God it sounds like it went well. Enjoy your time off. Love you girlie!